Parish Information Management System (PIMS)
PIMS is a system that will provide your parish with an affordable and easy-to-use tool that improves productivity and enhances efficiency on your day-to-day activities.
A full-featured user-friendly, all-in-one software package.
· Parish Cannonical Books System
· Accounting System
· Properties System
Parish Cannonical Books System
Search through entries with ease and speed then print the certificates. You can even customize the look of the certificates.
Issue and Print (from your computer)
· Official Receipts
· Check Vouchers and Checks
· Journal Vouchers
· Petty Cash Vouchers
· Bank Deposits
Define other accounting transaction sources
(e.g. Payable Voucher, Payroll Voucher, etc.)
Design and change the layout of the forms
(e.g. Official Receipts, Check Vouchers, etc.)
Flexible Accounts Maintenance Facility
· Define General Accounts
· Define Subsidiary Accounts
Manage Ledgers and Schedules
· For each general account
· And for each subsidiary account
· Cash Position Report
· Receipts Register (Cash Receipts Book)
· Disbursements Register (Disbursements Book)
· Journal Register
· Ledger (for general and subsidiary accounts)
· Trial Balance
· Statement of Receipts and Disbursements
· Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Equity
· Schedules and other Statements
· And more...
No need for manual posting and journalizing. Once transactions are entered, all reports are ready for printing. You can even format the layout of many of the reports.
Automated Revenue and Expense Account Closing
Generates the J.V. for the Revenue/Expense Closing Entries
Locks transactions from posting or editing to a given cut-off date. Authorized users can still view transactions and print reports.
Generates report on changes to transactions and shows when and who changed the transactions.
Property (Inventory) System
Define Property Items (Real-Estate and Non Real-Estate)
· Define Property Items
· Define Property Locations
· Print Property Labels and Info Sheets
· Schedule of Depreciation
· Schedule of Real-Estate Taxes and Insurance
Post Depreciation Accounting Entries
Automatically generate and post accounting entries for the Accounting System based on the Schedule of Depreciation.
Microsoft Excel® Integration
Create custom reports using Microsoft Excel. Automatically extract Accounting and Parish Books data onto a Microsoft Excel Worksheet using a custom template of your own design.
You can define users who have access to all or some of the system's features and each user can be assigned specific access rights.
Data Back-Up and Restore Facilities
Back-Up to any media device installed on your PC (e.g. Floppy, CD-R/W or CD-R discs, Zip Disks, Flash Cards, Hard Disk, etc.)
It allows simultaneous access to the system on a network of computers. Meaning, you can issue Official Receipts on Computer 1, Issue Check Vouchers on Computer 2, Print Reports on Computer 3, Enter Baptismal records on Computer 4, and search Baptismal records and print certificates on Computer 5 all at the same time!
A lot of features for such a user-friendly and affordable system -- designed to enhance efficiency and improve productivity. Please check out who are currently using this system.
Here's what users have to say about PIMS...
We use it to record our Baptismal, Confirmation and Matrimony books on the computer. It makes our work faster and saves time for manual searching. It also allows us to print presentable certificates. It gives us security using back-up facilities and it organizes our data. Very Good!
- Carolyn Santos (Parish Secretary)
Mother of Divine Providence Parish
Payatas A, Quezon City
We use it for filing accounting records and printing documents. From the issuance of official receipts to the printing of checks and check vouchers. It is user-friendly and provides accurate printing of accounting reports. We also use it to record Baptismal, Confirmation, Marriage, Death and Conversion for easy searching and printing of certificates.
- Mary Ann Pamintuan (Accountant)/
Ma. Luningning Racelis (Cashier)
Our Lady of Miraculous Medal Parish
Proj. 4, Cubao, Quezon City
Due to the volume of transactions we receive, we use it to print and issue Official Receipts on four (4) computers connected via network. It is good for printing daily reports. All the totals are computed automatically. It also produces all our certificates for Baptismal, Confirmation, Marriage and Death.
- Donna Marie Valdez (Assistant Administrator)
Basilica of the Black Nazarene (Quiapo Church)
Plaza Miranda, Quiapo, Manila
Current Installations of PIMS nationwide:
· Archdiocese of Manila - 93 parishes
· Diocese of Cubao - 25 parishes
· Diocese of Novaliches - 22 parishes
· Diocese of Kalookan - 36 parishes
· Diocese of Pasig - 17 parishes
· Diocese of Parañaque - 47 parishes
· Diocese of Tagbilaran - 11 parishes
· Diocese of Balanga, Bataan - 35 parishes
· Diocese of San Jose, Nueva Ecija - 22 parishes
· Prelature of Ipil - 15 parishes
· Apostolic Vicariate of Calapan - 23 parishes
· Others - 7 parishes
Software Package Includes
· Installation CD branded with Parish Name and serial number.
· Electronic Manual (installed with software)
· Free phone consultation and technical support
· Any 486/Pentium Class PC
· Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP or Vista
· CD-Drive (CD-RW Drive recommended)
· At least 100 Mb Hard Disk Space (5 Gb or more recommended)
· For Windows 95/98, 64 Mb RAM (128 Mb or more recommended)
· For Windows ME/2000/XP, 128 Mb RAM (256 Mb or more recommended)
· For Network Servers, 256 Mb RAM (512 Mb or more recommended)